We endeavor to make your offices more comfortable, pleasant and conducive places to live in.
With vision constantly focused beyond the horizons along with the competence to adapt to the changes in the IT world, we are committed to extract the best of innovative technologies that give best value from the resources employed.
We are equipped with state-of-the-art hardware and software. Ever since inception in 1994, we have pooled all the required resources to strengthen our base infrastructure, people and expertise to take competencies and challenges head-on.
We are totally committed to our customers and their needs. In our quest for excellence, we review and improve our methods of activities to delight our clients. We have devised life-cycle activities with clear definitions of deliverable, standard methods of generating the deliverable and methods of verifying the Quality of these deliverable.
Company’s Policies and Procedures are designed to
Provide organizational support in every field to all the employees
- Build quality products right from inception, through various stages to the final product
- In all, the highest quality standards (ISO) are strictly followed in delivering any solution, which is to say that our products comply with international standards.
The Project Management is oriented towards
- Planning each stage of development by assigning specific appropriate responsibilities for each stage.
- Providing the necessary resources and ensuring strict adherence to quality standards and procedures to develop quality product.
- Planning and execution of Verification and Validation activities at each identified stage, to ensure and control quality at that stage, with evidence through Quality records.
- Monitoring progress of the development through regular progress reviews.
- Using problem solving techniques to identify the root cause of the problem and take corrective and preventive measures.
- Metrics for the evaluation of Quality deliverable, identifying areas of improvement and taking measures to prevent recurrence of similar problems.
- Updating the Quality Plan with details to control and provide evidence of the built-up quality during development.
- Utilization of CASE and other IT tools for complex projects.